Explore the modern weather safety platform
Easy, powerful software
Web dashboard & mobile app
Our platform is built for your industry and speaks your language – no complicated meteorological jargon.
- Customizable to your organization’s policies, team structure, and more
- See any relevant risks today that could disrupt activities (e.g., heat, storms)
- Automated instructions for your team when weather disrupts
- Works with or without our on-site hardware
Clear, fast alerts for your staff
Automated, real-time notifications for your staff – configured based on what is most important to your organization.
- Text message (SMS), push notifications, and/or email alerts
- Automatically include required actions, e.g. “20 mins rest per 1 hr activity”
- Receive alerts for multiple locations, including your GPS location
- Configurable quiet times and alert settings
Hardware you can depend on
Outdoor warning system
You can’t be everywhere all the time. Automatically broadcast timely alerts and messages across your locations.
- No power or network required – solar charged, cellular network
- Includes strobe light, audible blasts with configurable volume, text-to-speech
- No large upfront cost – simply bundle hardware with your subscription
- Independent strobe units, tablet dashboards, and more also available
Professional-grade weather station
Better data drives better decisions. Collect real-time, site-specific conditions for more accurate monitoring and alerting.
- Real-time weather metrics, and optional air quality monitoring
- No moving parts, and no regular maintenance required
- Attach to an outdoor warning system, or use as standalone unit
- No large upfront cost – bundle hardware with your subscription
Powerful features built for you and your whole team
Real-time lightning alerts
Automated instructions for your team when lightning approaches
Follow heat stress protocols
Keep your team safe with actionable wet bulb globe temperature (WBGT) alerting
Know when activity can resume
Countdown timers and all-clear notifications through text, push, on-site hardware, and more
On-site weather station data
Base your alerts and actions on real-time conditions at your specific location
Text-to-speech public address
Automatically broadcast text-to-speech to make sure everyone knows what to do when you’re not there
Policy risks today
Find out when and how activities may be impacted today
Works with your other systems
Our growing integration network includes everything from golf carts to apps, scoreboards to social media
Ask a meteorologist
Call, text, or email our full-time meteorologists for custom forecasting needs
We know your industry – from evapotranspiration (ET) to wet bulb globe temperature (WBGT)
Ready to get started?
Connect with our team and find out whether Perry Weather is a good fit for your organization.